Thursday, February 12, 2009

Working Woman

So after all that school I have finally gotten a job. I am so excited to be working and the best part is that I get to stay home with my kids all day and work at night. This is really a great job, kick me if I ever complain, I work Monday and Wednesday nights for about 3 1/2 each and might take on two more nights if they make them available. The classes are for 16-99 year old's that are working to earn their diploma. I do not have to make any lesson plans or take home student work with me, which is the best reward in its self.

5 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

That sounds nice! I just got a job where I get to work from home doing medical data entry. I start training on Monday. YAY!

The Quintana Family said...

Thanks I will tell her :)

KW said...

congrats tash. That'll be great to get out a couple nights a week-you'll love it!

The Quintana Family said...

I called as soon as I set the appointment, but all I could get was the nurse so maybe once she lets the dr know I will find out something. It's going to suck waiting a whole month not knowing what's going on!

mommy and me said...

Tash! Yea, that's so awesome! I am happy for you, I wish I could get out of the house a couple nights a week! Congrats! I was reading Angela's comment, will you find out where she got a job doing medical data entry and let me know the info if you have time please? Thank you!