Saturday, February 14, 2009

Score one for MOM









Yea....Not to toot my own horn, but toot toot! Lincoln's first words were Mama. Poor Ben is a little concerned because he does not want him to be too much of a mama's boy and I am already Lincoln's favorite. I just have this to say to him, "Boston said Dada first and has always had you wrapped around her little finger and I am pretty sure you will never be able to say no to her." He leaves all the dirty work up to me. Anyways I just had to bask in my glory that my little baby said Mama first.

3 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

Boys are suppose to be mama's boys and girls are suppose to be daddy's girls! That just seems to be how life works! Anth is the same way with Tasia though...he gives in to her every little demand!

The Quintana Family said...

The guy only charged us $350 all together

The Quintana Family said...

That is so funny! I love that kids are so honest sometimes, but sometimes it can be embarrassing!