Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boston at 4 months Lincoln at 4 months











I think it is funny to go through pictures to see how your kids compare to each other. The first thing that I noticed between the two is that Boston probably outweighed Lincoln (at four months) by 5 pounds. At this point she had cheeks to spare and Lincoln is pretty normal at a steady 16 pounds. Next, is that Boston had jet black hair while Lincoln's is fairly light and last, Boston had black eyes and Lincoln has dark blue.

2 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

They are both so cute!

The Quintana Family said...

Well he lost his job with Bolinder back at the first of November, he was out of work for about 2 weeks, then he worked for 3 weeks for a company called Ravage and the company went under. He's been out of a job for about another 3 weeks, and we are both going insane! He hates not working, and I hate scrimping on every dollar we have! Things are definitely tight, and I am just praying that he gets that job at Kennecott ASAP. We have put him in for 31 jobs, and there has been nothing that has come through. It's insane!!! I don't think you'd be crazy trying for another one now if you want one! Lincoln would already be over a year old when you had it, and I know lots of people that do it. I am excited to be able to have another, but it'll be sad at the same time because I know it'll be our last :( I love being pregnant, and I love the whole first year of babies! They are so fun! I love my older kids too. Although I could do without Syd's attitude! How are things with your family? How was your New Years?