Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Big Sleeper


It is official Lincoln is sleeping through the night (well, probably not now that I have mentioned it to everyone) and it is wonderful! He goes to sleep around 8-9 pm and sleeps all the through the night until I get home from the gym (around 7am). When he wakes up he is all smiles and ready to start the day after a quick meal. We feel really luckily that he started sleeping through the night so young, well compared to Boston he is young. She did not sleep through the night consistently until she was almost two. I guess that could be why we waited so long to have another kid :)
Okay, I think I spoke sooner than I should have! Lincoln has started waking up throughout the night, yea :) I do not get up to feed him, but he loves "yelling" to himself and kicking his feet as hard as he can (hard enough to make his bed shake). Right now he has been averaging three - four times a night all in 30 minute increments. I guess it could be worse.

No comments: