Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Lincoln

Our little man is now one years old. Time has flown by and the days of getting up every two hours to feed have quickly turned into a full nights sleep and tons of memories. I think it is amazing how quickly a baby grows, this past year has been filled with milestones and achievements for Lincoln. While I do remember the days of being a newly married couple, I would never change the life that we have made for ourselves. Children are a blessing and forever change your life, as our children grow and learn new things Ben and I also grow and learn.

Happy Birthday Lincoln, we love you and are so happy you are a part of our family.

Love Mom, Dad, and big sister

2 comments:

kstreb said...

HE HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST CUTEST LITTLE BOY I HAVE SEEN OTHER THAN MY SON, ZACH!!! WHEN YOU PUT PICTURES SIDE BY SIDE YOU CAN SEE HOW FAST OUR KIDS GROW UP AND HOW MUCH THEY CHANGE. YOU DONT SEEM TO NOTICE IT DAY TO DAY. KINDA SAD :( THERE ARE SOME STAGES OF LIFE YOU WISH YOU COULD JUST HIT THE PAUSE BUTTON. HOPE HE HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!

The Quintana Family said...

I can't believe he is already 1!!! I swear I just got the email from you when you had him. They grow so fast! He's such a little cutie!!!