Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Little White Trash


Shelly the truck, Ben, and Boston



Artist at work




Poor Ben, those of you who know him can pick his truck out from a million miles away, but for some reason this truck (otherwise known as Shelly) is Boston's favorite. Boston will opt for Shelly over my nice, new, un-stinky, and might I add much safer car; maybe it is because Ben lets her shift for him. Boston talks to Shelly and tells her what a good truck she is and that she can't wait to drive her when she gets big. Little does she know now Shelly probaly won't even be alive at that point.

SO I guess you are wondering about the pictures. Well, this was Ben's idea of keeping Boston at bay while he worked on Shelly and I cleaned out my car. I know not the best idea on Ben's part, but Boston sure did enjoy it. So now instead of Shelly being a tri-color mutt, she has the new addition of reflective green, which moves her into the 80's era.
Way to go Dad -- at least that is what I said when the over spray painted his tires green and the dribbles of Boston spraying too close to the truck stained her skin for a week and ruined a pair of shoes. Hey, but it was fun for Boston -- we aim to please:)


No comments: