Thursday, November 20, 2008

The best big sister


Boston has really adjusted well to another little person in the house. From day one she has been so hands on, in fact she threw a fit when she coould not hold him right after he was born (at the hospital she would let other people hold him only for a few seconds and then say, "I want to hold MY baby brother.") She has since let up a little, but any chance she gets she tries to hold him and has even figured out that he is getting big enough that she can pick him up herself (yikes). I do have to say though Lincoln loves Boston so much, anytime she starts to talk he looks around for her and once Lincoln finds Boston he will not takes his eyes off her. I love to see the two of them together, it truley shows what unconditional love is.

2 comments:

The Quintana Family said...

She is such a good big sister! I will definitely send you an email if we go private. I am thinking we probably will.

The Gaston's said...

Yeah... I found your blog!!! I'm gonna add you to my list. Is that ok?